From budget cuts and staffing shortages on the one hand to increased demands for services on the other, it’s not easy being a non-profit organization
(often described as “social-profit organizations” a descriptive we prefer). At IPI, our goal is to strengthen your organization’s impact while making it more effective and sustainable. We bring a refreshingly new approach to understanding, planning and implementing positive change swiftly and with measurable, socially responsible, bottom-line results.
We know you are passionate about your cause. But how do you turn that passion, commitment, enthusiasm and investment into a meaningful strategy? How do you engage your board members, donors, staff and other key stakeholders in a way that puts their passion to work? How do you deal with increasing complexity in your sector? How do you build coalitions and partnerships that will sustain you and allow you to achieve more with less?
At IPI, we can help you engage people, build alliances and develop relationships that will sustain your organization. We can assist in aligning your vision, values and passion with your mission, strategic goals and a concrete—and accountable—action plan.
And we can get started today! Contact us to learn how IPI can help you identify and capitalize on your strengths, ensure employee engagement and create ownership of the results.
Some of our clients in the non-profit sector include:
- American Management Association
- American Red Cross
- American Society for Quality
- Athletics Canada
- Canadian Automobile Association
- Cancer Research & Prevention Foundation
- DC Sustainable Business Network
- Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa
- Eastern Region Association of Unity Churches
- Hoop Dreams
- L'Arche Canada
- Lutheran World Relief
- National Executive Council of the Episcopal Church in the USA
- Neighborhood Centers Inc.
- Points of Light Foundation
- Presbyterian Church of Canada
- Sierra Club
- Social Venture Partners of Rhode Island
- St. Mary's Episcopal Church
- United Religions Initiative (URI)
- United Way
- Victim Services of Parry Sound
- YWCA & YMCA
Read our success stories or learn about other areas in which we’ve worked:
Non-Profit success stories
EcoLogic Development Fund
Neighborhood Centers Inc.
Points of Light Foundation (POLF)/Volunteer Center National Network (VCNN)
Christian Childcare International
GEM Initiative/United States Agency for International Development